Tofu which is made from curdled soybean milk is a nutritious ingredient. It is a great source of protein for vegetarians and a good substitute for paneer as well for vegans. Not to forget, it is low in carbs, diabetic-friendly and has zero cholesterol. Tofu is also an excellent source of iron which helps in the making of hemoglobin. Here is a recipe to use this ingredient well. Nutritionist Neha Chandna shares her tandoori tofu recipe with us.
1. Pre-heat the grill.
2. Combine salt, chilli flakes, turmeric, cumin and coriander powder.
3. Heat oil in a pan and cook this masala mixture for a minute.
4. Apply this mixture on both sides of the tofu with a brush.
5. Grill it till the grill marks appear on the tofu.
6. Serve with spring onion and coriander leaves.
Image for representation purpose only.